Thursday, March 27, 2014

MAC Patent Polish || BRAND NEW RELEASE!!

Ok, so I posted yesterday about the excitement I had because with free overnight delivery I was getting my Patent Polish today. Oh yea, sorry, hello beauties!! ;) Sometimes I get a little sidetracked. Well, UPS delivered my packages {ordered the prep and prime lip moisturiser as well} about 3:30pm today. I think there are a total of 12 shades to choose from. I chose the nude {I do not go outside of the box when it comes to my lips, they are ALWAYS nude} which is called 'Innocent'. I opened the box and it does look like all the pictures online. I have come to some pros and cons for this product but first here is a picture of my lips with nothing on them at all
As you can see my lips are pretty pigmented, and I hate it. So, after applying the Polish my lips look like this
Can you see how glossy that is? It has an amazing shine!! I am completely in love! When looking at the picture of the big lips and the rainbow effect of colors they have on them, I was skeptical. Think, ok now, it can't be that shiny. They totally blew my mind though. If I was into reds and plums I would absolutely get every color but seeing how I am just a nude kinda gal, I chose this color and just put an order in for their pasty lilac color in 'PatentPink'. 

I know that just about every company you can think of has a version of 'the chubby stick' {which I am pretty sure clinique was the first to come out with them} I can promise you 110% that you do not have anything in your collection similar to this. So if you are kind of on the fence about it because you already own so many of these kinds of lippies, you need to not think that. It is not true. This is the most unique piece of Heaven I own. It is not labeled as a 'balm', so the lasting power exceeds that of a balm or balm-stain. It has the opaqueness of a lipstick and the shine of a lipglass, minus any sticky feeling. This does not feel sticky on the lips at all, it feels like a moisturiser, which again, it is not even that. 

Have you tried these yet? What is your favorite color or which would you like to try?

Until next time, 
Tasha xo



No comments:

Post a Comment