Saturday, March 15, 2014

My Nightly Set-Up

Hello beauties!! I have had a pretty much horrible week and was sick for a couple days so I have been MIA and not motivated to do much of anything. Besides watch some YouTube. I completely let my blog down, missed the 'High Five For Friday' link up and have been drawing a blank as to what I wanted to post. So I had this great idea that I could take a picture for you, of where I sit every night and work on my blog or watch YouTube and do all my online shopping :)


So as you can see it's no fancy place! As it has only been a couple months that I have been a daily internet addict, I have yet to set up a computer stand with a nice comfy chair. I have been researching and trying to find a really nice desk that is friendly priced. My laptop is a couple of months old, I believe it was the second week in February that I bought it. I was planning out my laptop about a week or so before I actually bought one and since the first day I looked, until buying day, I was getting a MacBook Air. Hands down. Nothing was changing my mind. When getting my laptop, price was not an option. I had been using my daughters DELL laptop and needed my own at this point. I figured that spending $1300 would be good because I would be paying for quality. So buying day came, and we were shopping in Wal-Mart. It was then that I decided nah, I am not going to get the Mac, I'll get one from here. Why? Because I am the most impatient person in the world and when I want something, I want it yesterday. So as I said, I know nothing about the tech details of any computer. What I was looking at was the price. The most expensive one must be the best quality. Right? That's what I think anyways. The most expensive on there was $700 and come to find out it was on sale for like $600. BONUS! If you wanted to know it is an HP Envy w/BEATS audio running Windows 8 and I LOVE it!

Hooked up to my laptop are my BEATS headphones. In pink of course! I have to wear my headphones at night because the boyfriend is in the room right next to me listening to YouTube on his computer and he is part deaf {I don't think he knows he is though} and so in order to hear mine, without two computers blasting two different things, I have my headphones. Which I am ok with because it blocks everything else out. I used to have another pair of BEATS {same style} in red that he had bought me for christmas a couple of years ago for my ipod, but after letting my 11 year old son use them a couple times, they have completely vanished forever.

The two books on the left of my laptop are fairly new. I bought them about mid February. They are my best friends and I use them every night. The book on top is called 'Q & A a Day'. If you have never heard of it before it is a 5 year journal. Each day there is a new question for you to answer before you go to bed at night. IT had questions such as 'What are you reading right now? The best part of today? List three foods you ate today.' It is going to be so much fun after the first year! After December 31st, you start the book back over and answer the same questions for another year and so on. I don't know if I am explaining it clear but here is a link and it also shows pictures!
The book underneath that is a personalized agenda. I ordered it from www.personal-planner.com and you customize EVERYTHING on it. I mean everything from the cover, to the back. You have what fonts you want, if you want to include the weather on each day, you can have either blank lines or a to-do list on the bottom of each week, have holidays printed. It is amazing. The only downfall was it took about a month and a half for me to receive but it was well worth it. I don't use mine to plan anything out. My life is not that chaotic and I never plan out my blogs, I just do them as I go. What I do use it for is a daily diary. I have always bought agendas for this purpose. I must have about 15 agendas started over the years. I love to write and i love to read back on previous years. What I was doing that day, what kind of mood I was on, etc. The only problem I do have, which is pretty important, I actually forget {alot} to write in it everyday. So sometimes I have to try to think back to days I have missed os I can fill tjem in. And my memory, well, I have none. So that can be a struggle. But I try real hard.

The NIVEA chapstick. That's kind of a funny story. But so nice and sweet at the same time. Have you ever watched Alexa Re' on YouTube? I love her, she is my favorite person ever. Anyways, she was doing a little whats in my bag tag, and she showed this as her favorite. It is the Nivea with olive oil and lemon. From all my drugstore and walmart trips I had never seen that one. So I went on a mission to find it. I even looked in walmart in the next town over. Nothing. Nowhere. So I went to the Nivea website and contacted them asking them where I could buy it. They sent me a complimentary tube! They also said it was in my local Rite-Aid. I went back there and they even scanned the barcode. Nope. Don't carry it :( And for the record, it smells amazing and feels amazing, as anticipated.

To the right of my laptop by my pepsi {always must have my pepsi. Always with a straw}is something I finally got in the mail today! The Kenra Platinum silkening gloss. I hear major raves about it, so I just HAD to try it! Since I just received it when I got home from work tonight at 10pm I have yet to try it, but I couldn't resist pumping a small amount on my hands to smell it, since the smell was raved about so much. Sweet strawberries. That's all that comes to mind when I smell it. I cannot wait to try it for work tomorrow!!

And I guess that about sums up everything I have with me and around me every single night after work. And even on my days off, I sit the same way, same spot, right after I put the kids to bed. I don't know if you can see it very well, but my purse from Hautelook came in a couple days ago as well. It's a gorgeous Juicy Couture bag that retails for $178. I only paid a total of $75 for it!

That is all I have for now, I am going to look around and see how it is possible for me to put up my foundation routine in a blog post form. Video would be easy, but how do you blog it? I would really love to share my foundation routine I do every single day so hopefully I can figure it out and have that up real soon!

I hope you have an amazing day/night! Until next time,
Tasha - xoxo

"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment