Monday, March 24, 2014

When Life Gets In Your Way!

Hey ya'll! <--- I couldn;t resist! I have been watching the lovely Alexa Re' all morning and what can I say?! Anyways, as the title states, life has totally gotten in my way! I miss blogging so much and I almost feel that since starting this new blog, I find excuses to keep putting it on the back burner. I get the feeling of anxiety when I think of how far my last blog came and how many posts I had completed here and all the people I met, then coming to my new blog and starting from day one again just freaks me out. There will be a whole nother day dedicated to why I left my first blog. After a lot of thought and concern I had no choice. But that is besides the point. I am here now, and so are you, so that is all that matters!

I have so many ideas for posts written in my planner, and if I could stay off of YouTube at night I would be able to get a start on things. So, Beauty Guru's, stop making new videos pop up on my feed :)

I just wanted to do a quick post explaining how excited I am and nervous at the same time to be back. I feel that with all the things life throws my way, coming to my blog and seeing all your beautiful comments, switches my days all around! So don;t be shy, come say hello!!

You can find me on Social Media, because that is my life.
For Twitter you can find me here.
For Instagram (I am still new to that) you can find me here.

I hope you all have an amazing day and I will be talking with yous soon!

Tasha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment